1 bedroom flat for saleCambridge Park, Wanstead
- 1 bedroom 2nd floor retirement flat
- Managed/Warden controlled
- 24hr emergency call service
- Close to Wanstead High Street & amenities
- Convenient for Wanstead Central Line station
- EPC energy rating C (74)
If you are of retirement age and are looking for a safe and secure property, this retirement development will offer you an affordable solutionWestminster Court is Wanstead's most sought after retirement home situated in the heart of Wanstead Village within a few minutes walk of the High Street with a large selection of shops, supermarkets, coffee bars and restaurants to enjoy with family and friends. It is a purpose built managed development designed around the needs of its residents.Here you can live your life to the full, secure in the knowledge that there is a resident Estate Manager who provides essential support to you and to the maintenance of the property. They are on hand to make sure the estate you live in is safe and secure. For additional peace of mind for you and your family, you are linked to a 24hr emergency alarm call service should you need it.Other benefits include a communal laundry room, communal lounge, overnight guest room (pre booking), off street parking and lift. Plus for the ladies there is a hairdressing room with a weekly visiting hairdresser!Immediate viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'5 x 10'0 (5.31m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 6'6 (2.95m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom: 12'5 x 9'4 (3.79m x 2.85m)
- Communal Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68938499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.