1 bedroom flat for saleSt. James Court, 331 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2
Offers in Excess of
- Beautiful Period Features
- Third Floor Apartment
- Well Proportioned One Bedroom
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links
Situated on the third floor of this impressive Church conversion is this spacious one bedroom apartment. The flat has a mixture of modern finishes and incredibly unique features such as the leaded arched windows and the decadent curved archway between the kitchen and lounge. The location has a fantastic array of amenities, nightlife and transport links. Both Columbia Road and London Fields are just minutes away and the City is within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO170578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.