2 bedroom apartment for saleHamilton Road, Reading, RG1
- Two Bedrooms
- Sitting room with exposed floorboards
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Garage in block
- Communal residents garden
- Double glazed; Electric heating; EPC rating: E
Enjoying a prime position within the favoured University area of Reading, this two bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre, mainline station and Royal Berkshire Hospital.
The location is ideal for access to the University campus, local transport links and with Whiteknights lake and Palmer Park nearby, the setting is ideal for purchasers seeking the convenience of the town centre with the added benefit of nearby leisure facilities and green space. The well-presented property features generous living accommodation complimented by a modern kitchen and bathroom with the added benefit of a garage in a nearby block.
Sitting/Dining Room 4.75m (15'7) x 3.66m (12')
Kitchen 3.07m (10'1) x 2.01m (6'7)
Bedroom One 3.63m (11'11) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bedroom Two 3.12m (10'3) x 2.54m (8'4)
Single garage located in nearby block accessed from Hamilton Road. The garage is on a separate lease and has approx. 53 years remaining.
Established lawned communal gardens surround the development.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council.
Council Tax Band: B.
Maintenance charge: £600 per year.
Remaining lease length: 65 years. The vendors have applied for an extended lease and this is near completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68944298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 77468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.