3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hermitage, Moorends, Doncaster
- Recently Refurbished
- Semi-Detached House
- Contemporary Fitted White Kitchen
- Well Presented Throughout
- Electrical Rewire
- Gas Boiler
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Advised
MODERNISED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE having a refitted kitchen,electrical rewire, gas boiler, redecoration and carpets. Well proportioned accommodation featuring lounge,dining room, lobby with wc and utility, conservatory. Secure good sized garden, side car parking. NO CHAIN.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this modernised semi-detached property. The property benefits from a refitted white kitchen, electrical rewire, gas boiler, redecoration, carpets and is well presented throughout. The property offers a great home for a variety of buyers and is located in the village of Moorends, Doncaster. Excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Close to the historic market town of Thorne which offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, radiator, stairs to the first floor, electric consumer unit and doors leading to the kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.94m x 2.90m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a half single glazed door to the lobby the newly fitted kitchen comprises; white finished wall and base cupboards with oak effect butchers block effect work surfaces and including breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink and drainer, gas and electric cooker points and stainless steel cooker hood above. Built in cupboard.
Rear porch: with tiled flooring and access to the utility and WC.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 3' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.02m )
With a double glazed door to the rear garden.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
Having a front double glazed window and three quarter glazed doors to the dining room. Tv point, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
With sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory and radiator.
Having tiled flooring, corner wash hand basin and WC.
Brick based with polycarbonate roof, double glazed windows to the side and rear. Tiled flooring and sliding double glazed patio to the side.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access with wall mounted gas combi boiler. Double linen cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 11" max depth ( 4.32m x 3.02m max depth )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 6" max room dimensions ( 3.15m x 3.51m max room dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 4" inc bulkhead to the stairwell ( 3.33m x 2.24m inc bulkhead to the stairwell )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear the partially tiled bathroom comprises; tiling surround to bath with shower over the bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan, and three downlighters.
Open plan lawned front garden with tarmacadam car parking to the side of the house. Pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Panelled fencing to the rear garden with paved area to the back of the house. Lawned garden and pebbled play area. Cold water garden tap.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68945459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.