4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarpswood Lane, Hythe, Kent, CT21
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- Close to Saltwood willage
- Very smart modern style property
- Four double bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
Situated on a main bus route in a highly sought after location, close to Saltwood village, and a number of very good schools, including Saltwood Church of England primary school and Brockhill Park Performing Arts College. There are also Boys and Girls grammar schools in Folkestone.
Nearby Hythe offers a variety of independent shops, restaurants, as well as four supermarkets including Waitrose, and the Royal Military canal and attractive unspoilt seafront are nearby.
The area is fortunate in having particularly good commuting services, with High Speed rail links to London St Pancras via nearby Sandling and Folkestone West stations.
Access to the nearby M20 motorway provides a network to the remainder of Kent and Eurotunnel in Cheriton offers connections to the Continent.
A very smart, modern style, four bedroom semi detached house with garage and gardens.
The property has been updated and refurbished and offers light and generously proportioned accommodation, ideal for family living.
The entrance hall leads through to a spacious living room with a large feature bay window and ornamental fireplace. This leads through to an open plan bespoke kitchen and dining area, with an extensive range of kitchen units and integral appliances.
Rising to the first floor, there are four double bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space, and a modern bathroom with a claw foot bath and shower cubicle.
There is double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The front garden is approached by a block paved driveway with parking for several cars. There is garaging also.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property and has been landscaped to create an enclosed environment in which to relax and enjoy outside dining and entertaining.
There is a summer house with power and light currently used as a gym area.
We understand all main services are available.
Shepway District Council, Council Offices, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY.
Current Council Tax Band: E
EPC Rating: C
The property is 'bought as seen' and the Agents are unable to comment on the state and condition of any fixtures, fittings and appliances etc.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68947868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.