3 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock Road, Callington
Withdrawn from Market
- Superior detached brand new house.
- Being constructed to a high specification.
- Close to local amenities.
- Underfloor gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Large garage/utility
- Landscaped gardens with paved patio
- Ample off - road parking
- To include carpets and tiled floors.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
This new property has been constructed to a high specification and offers spacious contemporary style accommodation .Conveniently situated on the outskirts of the town although only a short distance from a Tesco Supermarket, local schooling and unspoilt countryside including Kit Hill Country Park and the beautiful Tamar Valley. Viewing recommended.
External door to front, rise and turn staircase to first floor.
13' 1'' x 12' 10'' (4.0m x 3.9m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
13' 1'' x 11' 6'' (4m x 3.5m)
13' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.0m x 3.4m)
23' 0'' x 13' 1'' (7.0m x 4.0m)
Dual aspect with uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
13' 1'' x 6' 7'' (4.0m x 2.0m)
Brick paved driveway providing ample off -road parking. Stone paving leads to the gardens which are laid to lawns and a stone paved patio.
17' 9'' x 17' 1'' (5.4m x 5.2m)
With remote controlled door and gas central heating boiler.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas.
5' 11'' x 3' 11'' (1.8m x 1.2m)
22' 4'' x 13' 1'' (6.8m x 4.0m)
Dual aspect with uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7521351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jefferys, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.