1 bedroom park home for saleLynwood Park, Warton, PR4
Withdrawn from Market
- ONE BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL HOME ON QUIET PARK
- CLOSE LINKS TO LYTHAM, PRESTON AND BLACKPOOL
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FITTED BATHROOM & KITCHEN
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN AREA WITH SHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ****OVER 55'S ONLY
We are delighted to advertise this one bedroom detached park home on a quiet park with close links to Lytham St Annes, Preston, Blackpool and the Fylde villages. It has a nice sized lounge and kitchen/diner with fitted cupboards. To the rear is a bathroom and one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes & drawers. The property boasts a garden area to each side with shed, and comes with gas central heating and double glazing throughout. An age Restriction applies, which is 55+. The council tax at date of advert is £81.00 per month and the property is also subject to monthly management fees which at the time of advert are £83.17 per month. Please contact us to view this stunning park home, that has lots of potential. Please note, no cats or dogs are allowed on Lynwood Park, this is set by the sites management.
11'04" (3m 45cm) x 9'09" (2m 97cm)
Nice size lounge with vinyl tiled flooring, two large windows, feature fireplace and gas fire.
Although, at Harbour Properties, we make our advertisements as accurate as we can, however complete correctness cannot be guaranteed and any information provided, including measurements and any leasehold fees, should be used as a guideline only. All details provided in this advert should be excluded from any contract. Please note no appliances, electrics, drains, plumbing, heating or anything else have been tested by Harbour Properties. All purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before completing a purchase.
9'09" (2m 97cm) x 7'06" (2m 28cm)
Nice kitchen/diner area, with fitted cupboards and space for a small table and chairs.
4'02" (1m 27cm) x 3'05" (1m 4cm)
Second hallway to the middle of the property with storage cupboard and side entrance door to garden area.
4'11" (1m 49cm) x 5'06" (1m 67cm)
Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, electric shower, bath, wc and basin.
9'08" (2m 94cm) x 7'00" (2m 13cm)
Nice size bedroom with fitted wardrobes & drawers and large window to the rear.
Outside there are two garden areas, one to each side of the property, and a shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68950934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE-122B19PQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.