3 bedroom apartment for saleDalston Lane Terrace, 66 Dalston Lane, Dalston, London, E8
- **READY TO MOVE IN TO**
- Three bedroom lateral apartment
- First floor
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Private balcony
- Approximate internal area: 1,385 sq ft/ 128.7sqm
- **CALL 020 3320 8220 TO BOOK A VIEWING**
- EPC Rating = B
This very spacious THREE BEDROOM lateral apartment is located on the FIRST FLOOR of this brand new development. There is a private balcony which is accessed off the kitchen/ living/ dining area as well as the master bedroom. There are also two bathrooms (one which is en suite) and plenty of storage space.
**READY TO MOVE IN TO**
**NEW SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE**
Please call 020 3320 8220 to book a viewing.
Situated less than a quarter of a mile from Dalston Junction station, this stylish development is ideally situated for the City, Canary Wharf and Central London.
Dalston is a vibrant area with a young, energetic and dynamic community. There is an abundance of restaurants, leisure and shopping facilities, all on the doorstep of this development.
Dalston Lane Terrace is a superb collection of 1,2,3 & 4 bedroom generously proportioned and effortlessly elegant apartments, most with their own private balconies.
Situated just 0.2 miles from Dalston Junction station, this stylish development is ideally situated for the City, Canary Wharf and Central London.
Square Footage: 1,385 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.