2 bedroom apartment for saleDalston Lane Terrace, 66 Dalston Lane, Dalston, London, E8
- **READY TO MOVE IN TO**
- Two bedroom duplex apartment
- Ground and first floor
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Private balcony
- Approximate internal area: 935 sq ft/ 86.9sqm
- ** CALL 020 3320 8220 TO BOOK A VIEWING**
- EPC Rating = B
This 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX apartment is situated on the GROUND and FIRST floors with its own front door. There is a spacious open plan kitchen/ living/ dining area at ground floor level and on the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with access to a private balcony.
**READY TO MOVE IN TO**
**NEW SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE**
Please call 020 3320 8220 to book a viewing.
Situated less than a quarter of a mile from Dalston Junction station, this stylish development is ideally situated for the City, Canary Wharf and Central London.
Dalston is a vibrant area with a young, energetic and dynamic community. There is an abundance of restaurants, leisure and shopping facilities, all on the doorstep of this development.
Dalston Lane Terrace is a superb collection of 1,2,3 & 4 bedroom generously proportioned and effortlessly elegant apartments, most with their own private balconies.
Situated just 0.2 miles from Dalston Junction station, this stylish development is ideally situated for the City, Canary Wharf and Central London.
Square Footage: 935 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68954636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.