2 bedroom terraced house for saleCliff Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Stunning Victorian Terrace
- Fabulous Size Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom & Shower Room
- Be Spoke Dining Kitchen
- Extended Open Plan Living Space
- Off Road Parking
- Conservation Area
This incredible Victorian terrace has been lovingly renovated in a sympathetic manner retaining the character yet injecting a huge amount of style. The rooms are light and spacious with high ceilings, the finish is impeccable and the rear garden is a complete surprise being not only generous in size but creating a feeling of leafy seclusion.
The property is arranged over four floors with a useful basement, a bespoke dining kitchen, an open plan living dining space with patio doors to the garden, a bedroom, dressing room/study, contemporary shower room and useful washing room to the first floor. On the second floor there is a further spacious bedroom with adjacent bathroom. The garden is beautiful having been landscaped to create seating areas making the most of the space on offer. There is off road parking and on street permit parking.
The location has long since proved popular with buyers seeking good access to the city, the University and the LGI. This property will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking something a little special.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68955797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.