2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreat Brooms Road, Tunbridge Wells
Offers in Excess of
- End of Terrace
- Period Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Recently Re-Wired and Decorated
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
On entering the property a door to the right opens to a well presented lounge which features a pretty log burner, this spacious room is ideal for relaxing in style with family. The dining room offers space to seat plenty with a large understairs storage cupboard, there is an opening to the kitchen which provides a fantastic open plan feel keeping you part of the conversation whilst cooking. The modern fitted kitchen includes a range of units as well as generous worktop space with views across and door to the rear garden.
To the first floor you will find the two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the master has a charming feature fireplace. To the end of the hall the spacious family bathroom has potential to rival any luxury home.
Outside you will find the rear garden is panel fenced and enclosed on three sides, mainly laid to lawn with a large paved area which provides ample space for outdoor entertaining, the side gate access makes it easy to bring guests straight through. The front garden is low-maintenance with gate and steps leading to pavement.
Situated to the north east of Tunbridge Well in High Brooms area, within a short distance of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities. Tunbridge Wells & High Brooms MLS provide a service to both London and the south coast in under an hour. Presented over two floors this beautifully finished house is a must view to appreciate the generous living space on offer this home would suit a range of buyers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.