2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelvedere Place, Bathgate
- Quite cul-de-sac
- Balbardie Primary School Catchment
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Mains Shower
- Recently installed Condensing Boiler
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Stylish decor and floorcoverings
- EPC - C
Semi Detached Villa situated in quiet cul-de-sac. The accommodation comprises two good sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, lounge, kitchen/dining room and bathroom with mains shower. The property also benefits from a recently installed condensing boiler, double glazing, gardens to front, side and rear and a driveway. Also the property is In the catchment area for the well respected Balbardie Primary School and Bathgate Academy. EPC - C
Hall - Access through timber door with small double glazed inset. Laminate flooring through hall and lounge. Carpeted staircase to upper level. Radiator.
Lounge - 3.96m x 3.71m (13' x 12'2") - Stylish sitting room with front facing window and roller blind. Walk-in understair storage cupboard. Radiator, centre light fitting.
Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.72m x 2.90m (15'6" x 9'6") - The kitchen area is fitted with base and wall mounted units, gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, complementary worktops, stainless steel sink, side drainer and mixer tap. Timber door with opaque double glazed inset. Quality vinyl floorcovering, radiator.
Upper Landing - Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and shelved cupboard. Hatch to insulated attic.
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.10m (12'2 x 10'2") - Good sized double bedroom with front facing window. Deep fitted cupboard with shelves and hanging rails. Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.87m x 2.49m (9'5" x 8'2") - Good sized second bedroom with rear facing window. Fitted cupboard with shelf and hanging rail. Laminate flooring, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.7 (6'10" x 5'6") - Ceramic tiling on two walls and fitted with three piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush WC and matching bath with mains shower over. Vinyl floorcovering, radiator.
Gardens - Gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is slabbed and could be used for parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68960492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27282642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KnightBain Estate Agents, Broxburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.