2 bedroom apartment for saleRossby, Shinfield, Reading, RG2
- Two bedroom;, master with en suite shower
- Sitting room with French doors to private patio & communal gardens
- Fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Allocated parking
- Entry phone system, Double glazed
- Modern bathroom suite; EPC Rating: C
This well-presented apartment on the ever popular Shinfield Park is located on the ground floor and benefits from direct access to the well-kept communal gardens. Conveniently positioned for access to the town centre with local bus routes, M4 and Green Park nearby, the apartment will suit the professional purchaser seeking a modern apartment in a private setting. The property has been improved and updated by the current vendor to a high standard and benefits from no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 15'11 (4.85) x 10'8 (3.25)
Kitchen 8' (2.44) x 7'2 (2.18)
Bedroom 1 13'3 (4.04) x 12' (3.66)
Bedroom 2 10'8 (3.25) x 10'4 (3.15)
Directly accessed from the sitting room is an area of paved patio which leads to the well-kept communal lawned gardens.
The apartment has an allocated parking space, numbered 14.
Local Authority - Wokingham District Council
Council Tax Band - C
Lease Remaining - 143 Years
Ground Rent - £250pa
Service Charge - £1400pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68960858.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.