3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKimbolton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in Baffins
- Excellent sized garden
- Close to all local schools
- Good transport access links
- Garage and shared driveway
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Take a look at this well presented family home in Baffins.Finished to a good specification throughout with neutral decor to make it easy moving on in.The house is positioned well for the modern day family , it is close to everything you will ever need on a day to day basis. What is impressive is the size of the rear garden, a garden which we can only imagine has been a very warm welcoming entertaining ground over the years, just great for family barbecues and parties The schools are all close by and within walking distance to make life easy.The property has a shared driveway and garage which is a huge plus in Portsmouth.This really is a property that cannot be missed and allow to slip through your search net.View today.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for a while now and been very happy here.The Baffins area has been a great place to raise a family, everything is here for you to make life easy.Our only reason for a move is to get closer to our family and upsize. We feel the house is perfect for the next people moving in as there is nothing to do apart from make yourself feel at home.We do hope now whoever decides to buy our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'2 x 11'7 (4.02m x 3.53m)
- Dining Room: 15'9 x 11'2 (4.80m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'0 x 7'7 (4.27m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'1 (4.02m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 9'8 (4.50m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 7'7 (2.97m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 6'9 (2.47m x 2.06m)
- Garage & Shared Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68961590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.