2 bedroom terraced house for salePurbrook Gardens, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terraced house situated in Purbrook
- Wonderful finish throughout
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
- Move straight in with no DIY
- EPC energy rating C (70)
In recent times this home has had a transformation and the current owners have created something quite special. From replacing the kitchen and bathroom to works behind the scenes, this house now offers a first time buyer or Investor a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
The home offers that perfect blend of neutral decor with splashes of colour that can be enjoyed regardless of what furniture you are bringing with you. The lounge area is a lovely size with the fireplace creating a real focal point and lovely feature.
The kitchen area has been replaced and is beautiful and from here you also have a small area for a dining table and chairs so it doesn’t have to be TV dinners. This overlooks the pleasant rear garden which offers enough space to be enjoyed without it taking up your weekends.
Upstairs you’ll find a wonderful size bedroom 1 whilst the study/bedroom 2 comes with the benefit of some built in cupboard space. The bathroom has been transformed and is quite beautiful meaning this home has everything you’d look for and more.
The location is very popular with good links back into Waterlooville, Portsmouth and the motorway. A superb opportunity for many and one that can’t be missed.
What the Owner says:
We’ve only owned the home a short period of time however within that time we have been very busy.
It’s been a great first home for us and we’ve enjoyed making the changes and are now looking to take the next step up the ladder.
- Lounge Area: 14'2 x 14'0 (4.32m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'2 x 9'5 (4.32m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 10'9 (4.35m x 3.28m)
- Study/Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68961971.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.