3 bedroom terraced house for saleBoscaswell Gardens, Pendeen, TR19
- New Build
- Underfloor Heating
- 10 Year Structural Warranty (Buildzone)
- Renewable Energy - Air Source Heat Pumps
- Private Off-Road Parking
- Superfast Broadband Ready
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
HouseSimple is proud to present a rare opportunity to acquire one of four new build properties in the heart of the Parish of Pendeen. Pendeen lies between Land's End and St. Ives on a stunning stretch of coastline within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
The properties are located in the centre of the village, on a plot of land surrounded by trees, and offer sea views. Within a 10-minute popular walk is Pendeen Lighthouse and indeed miles of captivating historic tin mining coastal landscape
The village itself benefits from a primary school, grocery store, community centre, post office, two great local pubs (of which one is award winning), a regular bus service and a rich community feel.
The properties are constructed by a local development company with a reputation for quality finishing, attention to detail and a sensitive use of design and materials.
Each house is faced in granite and benefits from a 10-year structural guarantee. All houses are highly insulated to current building regulations. SAP's tested on completion and come with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Each property has 2 parking bays, all of which are on this private site located in an AONB.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68963498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS82189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.