1 bedroom flat for saleGlobe Road, London, E1
- New Development
- Four Stunning Apartments
- Close To Stepney Green Tube
- Mix Of One And Two Bedroom Flats
- Beautifully Designed and Fitted
- Bespoke Kitchens With Siemens Appliances
*New Development* Centrally located for quick access into the City and Canary Wharf is this collection of four stunning apartments. Formerly a Victorian terrace plot, the building has virtually been rebuilt from the ground up and now boasts a striking contemporary facade with four exquisite flats to choose from. Each apartment has been meticulously designed and fitted, features include large modern glazing, solid wood flooring, bespoke kitchens with Siemens appliances and boutique hotel style bathrooms. This one bedroom apartment makes for a great starter home. Nearby amenities include Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Victoria Park and Columbia Rd Flower Market. Stepney Green tube is very close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHM170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.