4 bedroom house for saleLorne Gardens, London, E11
- Four Bedroom Family Home In Wanstead.
- Within The Nightingale Primary School Catchment Area.
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen Diner.
- Close Proximity To Wanstead High Street.
Situated on a quiet tree lined turning on the Nightingale Estate in Wanstead is this desirable four bedroom family home. Immaculately presented throughout the property has had the addition of a large master bedroom with comprehensive storage and separate bathroom to the loft. On the first floor the property comprises of a beautiful fully tiled family bathroom suite, two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Featuring exposed floor boards throughout the ground floor offers a bright and spacious front reception room, a newly fitted open plan kitchen diner complete with granite worktops, and an adjoining conservatory leading to the partially decked private rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN160024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.