3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCooper Road, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN32
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden
- Located Close To Several Major Transport Links
- Short Drive From The East Coast
Pegasus Agency are delighted to offer to the market this ideal opportunity to purchase this garden-fronted terrace. The property on offer is perfect for a family looking to buy their first home, and get on the property ladder.
Internally the property comprises of a light entrance hallway which leads to the first spacious reception room which boasts a feature fire place, further to the rear is the second reception room which again boasts a feature fire place as well as a French doors leading to the generously sized rear garden. Furthermore there is a modern fully fitted kitchen to the rear of the property.
To the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms and a 3 piece family bathroom suite, perfect for a young family.
Externally the property benefits from a small front yard as well as a large rear garden with decked areas as well as paved and gravel areas.
Due to the ideal positioning of the property it is close to many local amenities as well as being a short drive away from the famous east coast.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our vibrant sales team.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CooperRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus Agency, Oldham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.