|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- 3 BED TERRACED HOUSE IN A NICE AREA OF KIRKHAM
- QUIET LOCATION, CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION & MOTORWAY NETWORK
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ONE SINGLE ROOM OR STUDY
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- REAR YARD AREA AND PARKING TO THE FRONT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
Harbour Properties are pleased to advertise this three bedroom terraced house in the sought after town of Kirkham. The property is in a fantastic location, on a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the town centre with all its shops, schools and amenities. There are good transport links, with train station just minutes walk and the motorway network nearby. The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway, a good sized lounge with fire & surround and modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs the property includes two large double bedrooms, a good size single bedroom and a modern fitted 3 piece bathroom. The property also boasts gas central heating, double glazed windows, and an easy to maintain rear yard with brick outhouse.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68964770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-11YX18KZ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.