3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWallington Road, Copnor, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 0HB
- REQUESTED COPNOR LOCATION
- ADMIRAL LORD NELSON SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE BAY AND FORECOURT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* REQUESTED COPNOR LOCATION * ALNS CATCHMENT AREA * THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * END OF TERRACE * BAY AND FORECOURT * OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM * CONSERVATORY * FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * HAND BUILT GARDEN SHED * EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
Original feature tiled walls. Double glazed door to
Electric meter housed in high level cupboard. Laminate wood floor. Door to
LOUNGE / DINER
7.9m (25' 11") x 4.1m (13' 5") (max)
Stairs to first floor. Under-stairs 'study' area.
Textured ceiling. Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Two radiators. Inset real flame gas fire housed in feature fireplace. Telephone and TV points.
Textured ceiling. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Archway to
5.2m (17' 1") x 2.9m (9' 6")
Coved ceiling. Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Range of matching wall and floor units. Rolled edge worktops. Tiled surrounds. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring gas hob. Built in double electric oven and grill. Wall hung combi gas central heating boiler. Space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Space for 'american' style fridge / freezer. Radiator. Tiled effect linoleum flooring. Door to
Double glazed. French doors to rear garden.
Textured ceiling. Access to loft via fitted wooden fold down ladder. Storage cupboard.
4.1m (13' 5") x 3.8m (12' 6")
Textured and coved ceiling. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring.
Fully enclosed by wall and timber fencing. Twin wall lights. Outside tap. Raised decked area. Paved area.
Hand built timber garden store with double glazed windows and door. Electric.
Tenure: Freehold Council Tax: Band 'B' Stamp Duty at Asking Price: £1,900
EPC RATING: D57
3.5m (11' 6") x 2.9m (9' 6") (max)
Textured and coved ceiling. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring.
3.5m (11' 6") x 2.4m (7' 10")
Coved ceiling. Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Heated towel rail. Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower curtain and rail, Shower panels fitted to all sides around bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Linoleum flooring.
Matching iron railing and gate. Smoothed concrete painted courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68965976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLASP200593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Gammon, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.