2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBroadgate Gardens, Middlesbrough
- PRICED TO SELL
- NO CHAIN
- POPULAR LINTHORPE LOCATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- SOLAR PANELS
Priced to reflect an early sale, this two bedroomed bungalow is situated in the POPULAR area of Linthorpe. Internally comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Priced to reflect an early sale, this two bedroomed bungalow is situated in the POPULAR area of Linthorpe. Internally comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property is sat on a good plot with extension potential to side elevation. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended, and the property benefits from solar panels which are owned by the vendor.
Double glazed side door, radiator, low level cupboard with electric, carpet.
Lounge 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay front window, radiator, coving, feature fire place, brick open fire, wood burning, wood laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' x 9' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.90m )
Double glazed side/rear window, high skirting coving, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 14' ( 2.24m x 4.27m )
Double glazed rear/side window, door to garden, stainless steel sink/drainer, one bowl, cupboard that houses the boiler, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.58m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed front window, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed side window, radiator, double shower unit, shower, wash hand basin, WC.
Paved area, driveway to property, space to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68967341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.