3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant, St. Breward, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30
- COMMANDING FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- WELL PRESENTED CHARACTER THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- LOUNGE, SEPARATE KITCHEN / DINING ROOM WITH FIREPLACES
- GROUND FLOOR UTILITY ROOM WITH WC
- GARAGE AND PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH SUNDECK
- GARDEN ROOM / OUTSIDE STUDIO
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE SET IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE WITH LARGE GARDEN, STUDIO AND GARAGE.
Homeleigh represents a opportunity to purchase a lovely traditional cottage exposing many character features. The property offers a living room with separate Kitchen / Dining room both with open fireplaces, three good size bedrooms, well appointed bathroom and garage and parking with outhouse. A particular feature of the cottage is the large garden to the rear with generous sun deck and garden room / outside Studio.
Situated in the heart of the village Homeleigh is an example of a superb cottage offering a wealth of character well presented throughout offering far reaching countryside views. St. Breward offers good every day local amenities with village store, post office, primary school, church, public house and doctors surgery. The towns of Bodmin, Wadebridge and Camelford are all in approximately 9 mile distances.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68970188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.