3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePuffin Place, Leighton Buzzard
- Range of three and four bedrooms
- Full price value - £320,000
- Minimum 50% share
- Cul-de-sac location
- Good transport links
SHARED OWNERSHIP - Variation of three and four bedroom properties available in a range of styles with a minimum of a 50% share.
SHARED OWNERSHIP - BRAND NEW - AVAILABLE NOW - Built by Messer's persimmon and completed in 2017 are these terraced, end of terrace and semi-detached homes in a quiet cul-de-sac location. There are a range of three bedroom properties and one four bedroom property with a minimum of a 50% share and are available IMMEDIATELY. Call Brown & Merry today to find out more information and arrange your viewings.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator, heating control panel, carpeted flooring, stairs to first floor landing. Door to:
Fitted with a suite to comprise wash hand basin and w.c. Tiling to splash back area, radiator, extractor fan.
L Shaped Lounge / Diner: 17' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 5.38m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: 9' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.92m max x 2.59m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, tiling to splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Access to loft, storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One: 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, T.V. point, central heating control panel.
Bedroom Two: 14' 2" max x 7' 8" max ( 4.32m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.12m max x 2.62m max )
Incorporating the bulk head and with a double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, partly tiled, double glazed window to rear.
Patio area, enclosed by wooden fencing, gated side access.
Allocated parking for two vehicles.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.