3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRibby Place, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston
- A spacious three bedroom semi detached family home
- Desirable plot at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Stunning views to Ashton Park
- Wrap around gardens to the front, side and rear
- Large dual aspect reception room
- Massive potential
- EPC D
Looking for a spacious family home with three bedrooms, versatile interior, gardens and almost panoramic views of Ashton Park all in a quiet cul-de-sac location?
Indisputably the most desirable plot on the street. This double fronted end of terrace offers windows on three sides flooding the property with natural light and nestles in mature, wrap around gardens to the front, side and rear with outstanding views over Ashton Park. Whether you're looking for a new home or investment opportunity, this family home is bursting with potential and is sure to be the one for you.
This attractive red brick property offers an entrance hall, large dual aspect lounge, Breakfast kitchen, utility room, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68972111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN170016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.