4 bedroom house for saleVicars Close, South Hackney, E9
- Canal Side Freehold House
- South Facing Mature Garden
- Delightful Balcony Overlooking Regents Canal
- Parquet & Wood Flooring Throughout
- Private Parking Space
- Garage Storage
- Large Storage Loft
- Cambridge Heath Station 0.4miles
- Bethnal Green Underground 0.7miles
- EPC Rating: C
A beautifully presented four bedroom two bathroom family home with south facing garden, set in the ever popular Crown Estate and overlooking the Regents Canal. Offering large living and bedroom spaces bathed in natural light along with stunning views along the canal from the open plan kitchen and reception, the property would make a great purchase for a growing family. The house further offers a garage to the front, previously used as a home office and gym, along with a large loft, allowing for great storage or further space to extend (planning permitting).
The location is great for local schools, with the Lauriston, Orchard and Mossbourne being close by, along with the open spaces of Victoria Park and the amenities of Lauriston Road and Broadway market. Easy transport links to the City, Canary Wharf and Central London are readily available, along with the A12 which gives swift access to the nationwide motorway network
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68975564.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC170059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Victoria Park, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.