2 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Park Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 double bedroom terraced house, close to local amenities
- Lounge & separate dining room
- In need of modernisation
- Ideal for investors
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (51)
NOTICE OF OFFER18, Manor Park Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5BD.
By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £149,950. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. Cubitt & West, 122 London Road, North End Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 9DD, Tel 02392 661213
More detailsIn need of modernisation throughout, this property is ideal for investor buyers.Close to local amenities and main line transport links, this home offers deceptive accommodation throughout comprising of two bedrooms, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room and upstairs bathroom.Offered with no onward chain complications, an internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate this ever increasingly rare opportunity in Portsmouth.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 13'3 x 13'1 (4.04m x 3.99m)
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 10'6 (3.99m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 12'2 x 8'6 (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 10'6 (4.02m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 8'3 (4.04m x 2.52m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.