4 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Road, Kingston Vale, SW15
- 4 double bedroom family home
- Situatated in a cul-de-sac
- Mordern Kitchen
- Private garden with Summer House
- Convenient for Richmond Park
- Gated fff street parking
An immaculately presented and significantly extended, four double bedroom family house situated in a desirable residential location. Exceptionally well proportioned throughout, the ground floor comprises a large double reception room as well as separate modern kitchen. Additional features include a downstairs W.C. The first floor offers three very generous double bedrooms, an immaculate bathroom, and the top floor provides a large master bedroom with en-suite. Externally, the property opens out onto an immaculate, landscaped and secluded rear garden incorporating a Summer House with shower room whilst off street parking is offered to the front secured by gates. Windermere Road is a popular residential street in Kingston Vale and incredibly well connected via the A3 and excellent bus routes locally. It is sandwiched neatly between Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common, whilst access back into Kingston and Putney is incredibly convenient. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68975783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2384580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.