4 bedroom detached house for saleCerne Abbas, Dorset
AT A GLANCE
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Generous attic
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/family room
- Utility room
- Two cloakrooms
- Potential to create self-contained annexe
AT A GLANCE
- Double garage with overhead loft
- Additional off-street parking
- Walled herb garden
- Formal west-facing walled garden
Nestled in the heart of Cerne Abbas – one of England’s loveliest villages, famous for the Cerne Abbas Giant carved into a hillside – this house is surrounded by natural beauty, with enchanting walks from the door and panoramic views of the green Dorset hills. Better still, the views are guaranteed; this Conservation Area village sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Cerne Abbas is, however, very much a working village, with a vibrant community feel. Three pubs, a village store, surgery, well-regarded first school, church, and tearoom are all within easy walking distance. Moreover, Cerne Abbas is magnificently situated in the centre of the county.
From golf at Dorchester or Sherborne, to swimming and sailing off the Jurassic coast, the best that Dorset has to offer is all but on your doorstep.
Leaving Dorchester on the B3147 Yeovil
road; take 2nd right – just before Loders
Go over the bridge and continue for some miles along this straight road up through the valley.
Note the right hand turning to Piddletrenthide but
ignore: then take next left down Piddle
Follow this lane to the end. You will have reached Cerne Abbas. Turn left at the ‘T’ junction into Long Street. This in turn merges into The Folly. The property will be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68977658.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domvs, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.