4 bedroom house for saleIslip Gardens, Northolt, UB5
- Bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Spacious reception room leading to a bright dining room
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Two modern shower rooms
- Well maintained private garden with a decked area
- Large driveway providing ample off-street parking
Presented in good condition throughout, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached bungalow features an expansive open-plan living space with three double bedrooms, a well kept private garden and off-street parking.
Islip Gardens offers a cul-de-sac location close to the amenities in Northolt and Northolt Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68978255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.