3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlderton Road, Addiscombe
- EPC EER D
- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- 0.2 Miles from the Local Tram Stop
- Approximately One Mile from East Croydon Station
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet Residential Road
- Close to Addiscombe High Street
- Double Reception Room
- Light & Airy Accommodation
A particularly well presented three bedroom mid terrace period house, situated within this quiet residential road, conveniently located only 0.2 miles from the local tram stop and circa one mile from East Croydon train station.
This bright & airy home benefits from a well planned 35' southerly facing rear garden, is superbly decorated throughout, enjoys an open plan double reception room and has a large loft space which would provide the future purchaser with potential scope to loft extend (STPP).
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a modern three piece bathroom suite, ample loft space, a bay fronted living room with feature fire place, a dining room which enjoys a bay window over looking the well maintained rear garden, a porch & entrance hall, and a stylish fitted kitchen.
Furthermore, this property sits moments from Addiscombe High street with its wide range of shops, cafes & supermarkets, and a short walk from the open green spaces of Ashburton Park. Additionally, the property sits within half a mile from a number of well regarded primary schools, including the outstanding rated (ofsted) St. Thomas Becket Catholic Primary school and Oasis Academy Shirley Park. In our opinion this property would make an ideal family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68983547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7985880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.