2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, Weymouth
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MID-TERRACED TWO BEDROOM HOME
- CONSERVATORY LEADING TO FULLY ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING WITH SEPARATE GARAGE IN A BLOCK
- LOCATED IN BROADWEY WITH EASY ACCESS TO UPWEY TRAIN STATION
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING
OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 30TH 11AM - 12 MIDDAY! An immaculate two bedroom mid terraced home with low maintenance with conservatory leading to a low maintenance garden.
This mid terraced home is situated in the Broadwey area in Weymouth and within 3 miles of Weymouth Town Centre, Inner Harbour and Beach. The property in brief comprises entrance porch, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and a garage in a block. The property also benefits from a gas central heating system. The home is also located within waling distance to Upwey station and main line routes in to Waterloo. The home is ready to move in to and enjoy, please call to arrange a viewing.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Laminate flooring.
Stairs to upper floor. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge 19' 1" Into Bay x 11' 11" Max narrowing to 8' 6" ( 5.82m Into Bay x 3.63m Max narrowing to 2.59m )
Bay window to front aspect. Gas fire place. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Window to rear aspect. Door to Conservatory. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink with drainer. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
uPVC Construction built Conservatory. Double glazed patio door to raised decking area. Wall lights. Flooring. Radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway. Airing cupboard, and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Into Wall narrowing to 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m Into Wall narrowing to 2.54m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Shower Room 7' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.24m x 1.70m )
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Resin drive providing of road parking and path.
Door from conservatory leads to rear decking area with steps down to enclosed garden with mature borders and gate to side aspect.
Off road parking to the front of the house. Separate garage in a block.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
From Weymouth town centre proceed over the Swannery Bridge and at the lights take the third exit right into Weymouth Way. Proceed along Weymouth Way for some distance continuing over Chaffeys roundabout. At the next roundabout take the left exit into Dorchester Road. Proceed along Dorchester Road for some distance and take the fifth turning right into Springfield Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68983985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.