3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Avenue, Newbold, Chesterfield
- Extended Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Off Street Parking & Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
... EXTENDED BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME - OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ...
* This delightful THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers 932 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation including a lovely Conservatory extension overlooking a well manicured west facing garden, on this popular tree lined avenue, convenient for the amenities in Newbold Village and only 1½ miles from the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a walled low maintenance garden, together with a tarmac drive providing Off Street Parking. The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio and lawn with mature borders. There is also a Garden Store.
General - Gas central heating (Ideal Logic Plus Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 86.5 sq.m./932 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.14m x 3.66m (13'7 x 12'0) - A generous bay fronted reception room having a feature fireplace with tiled hearth which extends to the side to provide a TV/Audio plinth.
Sliding glazed doors open to give access into the ...
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0 x 12'0) - A second good sized reception room with French doors which open to give access into the ...
Brick/Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory - 2.74m x 2.46m (9'0 x 8'1) - With a side door giving access onto the rear patio.
Re-Fitted Kitchen - 3.66m x 1.85m (12'0 x 6'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over and an inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include an automatic washing machine, fridge, electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for a slimline dishwasher and there is a built-in under stair storage area.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1 x 10'2) - A generous rear facing double bedroom with stripped wood flooring, built-in wardrobes and a built-in airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 3.12m (11'10 x 10'3) - A second good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.44m (8'2 x 8'0) - A front facing single bedroom with a built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a walled and pebbled garden, together with a tarmac drive providing Off Street Parking.
The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio and lawn with mature borders of plants, shrubs and two apple trees. There is also a Garden Store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27285628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.