4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth View Drive, DY5
- Master En Suite
- Large Driveway
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- STUNNING Landscaped Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Great Curb Appeal
G&T Properties are proud to market this IMMACULATE four bed DETACHED family home, located in a desirable QUIET cul-de-sac, complete with off street parking, an alarm, Ariel's and sky fitted in every bedroom and reception room, new carpets and light fittings throughout, a new cooker in the kitchen.
This unique, bespoke designed family home comprises:
* A LARGE front garden which offers ample off road parking,
* SPACIOUS garage offering additional secure parking,
* WELCOMING hallway,
* MAGNIFICENT open plan reception room and dining room with patio doors, and both containing STUNNING feature fireplaces,
* SPACIOUS kitchen with integrated oven and extractor fan,
* SEPARATE utility room,
* DOWNSTAIRS WC,
* Additional room ideal for a office/snug/games room,
* STUNNING SOUTH FACING landscaped rear garden, with both patio and grassed area, a little feature pond, and decking area,
* Generously sized south facing conservatory offering plenty of light,
* LARGE Master bedroom with en site containing a walk in shower,
* Generously sized double bedrooms,
* Fully fitted family bathroom with both bath and shower,
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate this stunning family home!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.