2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAndrew Avenue, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48
- End terraced villa in cul-de-sac location
- Perfect home for first time buyer
- Front facing spacious Lounge
- Breakfasting kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Wet room
- Conservatory to rear
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway and Gardens to front and rear
This end terraced villa, occupies a cul-de-sac location within this popular residential area, is in good decorative order and would prove a perfect home for the first time buyer or young couple and offers accommodation over two levels comprising:- Entrance hall, lounge with tiled hearth and Living Flame gas fire, attractive breakfasting kitchen, rear hall with built in storage and conservatory on the lower level, whilst on the upper level there is a wet room with electric shower and two good sized bedrooms with built-in storage. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are garden grounds to front and rear and a driveway to front offers parking. Viewing of the property is thoroughly recommended. EER Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68991644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 57AndrewAvenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.