2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsborne Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Two bedroom semi-detached house in fantastic condition
- Private rear garden
- Working fire in the lounge
- Utility space
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
What a charming and spacious home this really is! As soon as you walk through the door you will be impressed with the size of the rooms and also notice the handy space that the current owners use as a utility room. The lounge has a working fire that is perfect for those winter afternoons that will be upon us soon. Entertaining guests will be a breeze, they can socialise in the dining room while you prepare the food in the kitchen and still keep the conversation going. When the weather is nice you can take the party outside and make use of the fantastic garden and the patio area to show off your BBQ skills. Upstairs there two double bedrooms to choose from both having plenty of space for all your bedroom furniture. Located just a short stroll from the town, you have everything on your doorstep. If you work on the mainland, the commute couldn’t be easier as the ferry to Southampton is just down the road. Making this an ideal first home or investment property.
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Lounge: 14'6 x 10'11 (4.42m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'9 x 7'4 (2.67m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'11 (3.41m x 3.33m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68992970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.