3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRebecca Close, Par
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Available to cash buyers only
- Kitchen, lounge/dining room, additional reception room/fourth bedroom (former garage)
- Three bedrooms, bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, sealed unit wood windows
- Driveway/hard standing parking to front
- Good sized garden to rear
- In need of updating and improvement throughout
- No forwarding chain
This is a three bedroom, semi detached house with garden and parking, available to cash buyers only with scope for improvement throughout.
The property is only available to cash buyers due to the presence of Japanese Knotweed in the rear garden, but does benefit from having a good sized garden to rear, along with driveway/hard standing parking to front. Internally, the accommodation comprises of kitchen, inner hallway, lounge/dining room and additional reception room (former garage) to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating.
Situated in Rebecca Close in St Blazey, there are a good range of amenities located close by including laundrette, convenience store, Chinese and pub. The picturesque Luxulyan Valley is a short distance away, as is the sandy beach of Par.
This represents a good opportunity for a buy to let investor or property developer, and appointments to appraise in detail are most strongly advised.
7' 3'' x 5' 5'' (2.21m x 1.65m)
Suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c. Radiator. Pattern glazed window to side.
To the front there is driveway/hard standing parking with pathway leading to front entrance. To the side there is a five bar wooden gate with pathway to the side of the house with an old concrete built shed/store room. The main garden is to the rear, being currently overgrown and infested with Japanese Knotweed.
Part pattern glazed door to kitchen.
9' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.77m x 2.18m)
Fitted with a range of base and wall units providing cupboard and drawer storage, working surface over housing inset sink unit with part tiled walling adjacent. Fitted oven with gas hob over. Window to front. Opening to inner hallway.
Door to extra reception room/bedroom 4. Turning staircase to first floor. Door to lounge.
Additional reception room/bedroom 4
16' 7'' x 8' 0'' (5.05m x 2.44m)
Casual garage conversion to provide a good additional space with double glazed window to side. Radiator.
17' 6'' x 11' 3'' (5.33m x 3.43m)
narrowing to 8' 8'' (2.64m) L-shaped room, plus storage area under staircase. UPVC French doors leading to rear garden, window to rear. TV aerial point, radiator. Laminate laid flooring.
Access hatch to roof space, doors off to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
15' 0'' x 6' 9'' (4.57m x 2.06m)
plus door to recessed airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler and door to storage cupboard. Two windows to front, radiator.
8' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.44m x 2.44m)
Radiator. Window to rear.
9' 1'' x 5' 0'' (2.77m x 1.52m)
plus recess with shelved storage area. Radiator. Window to rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8208878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.