4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Street, Churchover, Rugby
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented Detached House
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Dressing Area To Master
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- South Facing Garden
SHIPWAYS have pleasure in offering this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED property in a SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION with EASY ACCESS to RUGBY, MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS and RAIL LINKS. INTERNAL VIEWING of this EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Shipways have pleasure in offering this beautifully presented property, set in a pretty village location within easy access of Rugby, major road networks and rail connections. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining kitchen, study, utility room, conservatory, four well proportioned bedrooms (en-suite and dressing area to master & further en-suite to bedroom three), family bathroom, garage and generous South facing garden
Shipways have pleasure in offering this beautifully presented detached property, set in a pretty village location within easy access of Rugby, major road networks and rail links. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining kitchen, study, utility room, conservatory, four well proportioned bedrooms (en-suite and dressing area to master & further en-suite to bedroom three), family bathroom, garage and generous South facing garden.
With opaque double glazed front door, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring with under floor heating, alarm panel and coving to ceiling
With door and window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, under floor heating and doors to lounge, guest cloakroom, study, utility and kitchen
With opaque double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, LED spotlighting and tiled flooring with under floor heating
Study 7' 7" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 2.31m Max x 2.16m Max )
With double glazed window to side aspect, telephone point, coving to ceiling and under floor heating
Lounge 18' 8" Into Recess x 16' ( 5.69m Into Recess x 4.88m )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to conservatory, feature fireplace with wood burner, telephone and television points, LED spotlighting, wall lights, coving to ceiling and under floor heating
Kitchen / Diner 21' 7" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 6.58m Max x 4.47m Max )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl inset sink drainer, gas oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, television point, LED spotlighting, coving to ceiling, under floor heating and tiling to water sensitive areas
Utility 5' 4" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 1.63m Max x 2.11m Max )
With wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, LED spotlighting, tiled floor with under floor heating and tiling to splashbacks
Conservatory 16' 3" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 4.95m Max x 4.06m Max )
Being of uPVC and low brick construction with double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, uPVC roof and under floor heating
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, smoke alarm and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 17' 8" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 5.38m Max x 5.56m Max )
With double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, two radiators, television and telephone points, walk-in wardrobe and door to en-suite. There is some restricted head height in this room
With double glazed Velux window to side aspect, radiator, heated towel rail, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, bidet, LED spotlighting and part height tiling
Dressing Room 10' 8" Max x 9' 2" Into Recesses ( 3.25m Max x 2.79m Into Recesses )
With double glazed Velux window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 2.16m Max x 3.76m Max )
With double glazed Velux window to side aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 2.95m Max x 4.47m Max )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, fitted wardrobes, television and telephone points and door to en-suite.
With radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, LED spotlighting and part height tiling
Bedroom Four 8' 2" Max x 11' Max ( 2.49m Max x 3.35m Max )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, fitted wardrobes and telephone point.
With opaque double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, LED spotlighting, tiled floor and part height tiling to walls
The garage has up and over door, radiator, power, light and plumbing and benefits from a uPVC double glazed courtesy door and uPVC opaque double glazed window
Front Of Property
The front of the property is block paved affording parking for several vehicles
The rear garden is south facing with views over neighbouring fields and is beautifully landscaped on several levels. There is a lawn area, a paved patio area, a water feature, wood store, greenhouse, shed, a pergola with decking area, timber fence surrounding, access to the garage and shared side access via a gate, with the neighbouring property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68995784.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.