5 bedroom detached house for salePond Farm Close, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS13
- Five bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and a large family kitchen
- Stone built detached house
- Detached single garage with block paved drive
- Double glazed
- Solar panels
HouseSimple are delighted to offer to the market this stunning stone built detached residence. Superbly situated in this quiet cul-de-sac within the picturesque village of Hinderwell the property is conveniently located for all local amenities and is within close proximity to Runswick Bay and Staithes.
In brief the ground floor of this well-proportioned accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway, cloakroom, a spacious lounge with open fire and patio doors onto the rear garden, large dining kitchen featuring a range of integrated appliances and separate dining room.
To the first floor is found the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom and staircase leading to a double and single bedroom on the second floor.
Externally the block paved private forecourt provides ample off-street parking and a detached garage. There is gated side access to the enclosed rear garden which is private and mainly laid to patio and decking which is ideal for sitting out relaxing or summer barbecues.
In addition, the property has the additional benefits of double glazing, cavity wall insulation and solar panels.
Having been well maintained by the current owners this is an attractive, well presented family house with a homely feel. To fully appreciate how much this property has to offer, and how deceptively spacious it is, early viewing is a must.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68996015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS84153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.