3 bedroom terraced house for saleSussex Close, Hoddesdon
- A Modern Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Spacious Lounge & Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom
- Double Glazing & GCH Via Rads
- Garage En Bloc & No Chain
A fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge and luxury bathroom are only some of the great features this property has to offer. Situated within a short distance to the town centre of Hoddesdon, this well maintained mid terraced family house must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this well presented three bedroom terraced property is situated within this quiet residential cul de sac position directly adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre and its many amenities. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Replacement upvc double glazed entrance door, staircase leading to first floor, radiator, laminated flooring and built in coats cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' x 12' 3" ( 7.92m x 3.73m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation and casement style upvc double glazed doors to rear garden, two radiators, attractive decor, laminated flooring, recessed ceiling lighting, chimney breast with recess, peninisular unit and open plan to:
Kitchen 12' x 6' 6" ( 3.66m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with light timber faced doors and granite effect work surfaces, incorporating a one and half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, integrated stainless steel fronted oven with gas hob and extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, tastefully tiled walls and porcelain tiled flooring, replacement upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 4" Overall ( 4.27m x 2.84m Overall )
Fitted with a full width of built in double wardrobe cupboards with mirrored glass doors, replacement double glazed window to front elevation and radiator. Telephone line.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Radiator, replacement double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 5' 9" Overall ( 2.92m x 1.75m Overall )
Replacement upvc double glazed windo to frotn elevation and radiator, access to loft.
Fully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash basin, porcelain tiled floor.
REAR GARDEN benefitting from a decked area, artificial lawned area and fenced boundaries, garden shed with power connected, outside light and outside water. GARAGE EN BLOC.
FRONT GARDEN lawned area and path leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68998634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.