4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleveland Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Right in the heart of the city
- Walking distance to the town and railway station
- Spacious accommodation
- Self-contained rentable flat included
- Large sitting/dining room
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 shower rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
An imposing stone-built semi-detached town-house with extensive accommodation over four floors. The main house accommodation comprises of four double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, and a through sitting/dining room. There is a fitted kitchen and a low-maintenance garden. In addition the owners have converted the basement to a self-contained flatlet, with living/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. It has its own entrance from the front garden, and a staircase and door to the inner hall of the main house. Although generally in good order the house would benefit from some improvement.
The house is in a most convenient location right in the heart of the market area, and within strolling distance of the city centre. The city offers an excellent range of high street shopping, with many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars. Chichester Festival Theatre and the main line railway station are all within 1 mile.
Goodwood is famous for its many events including the world-renowned Festival of Speed and September Revival meeting for motor racing enthusiasts and a full horse-racing calendar including the Qatar Festival. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches of West Wittering.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69000368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.