4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitebrook, Monmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Delightful semi-rural country property
- Within beautiful well stocked mature gardens
- Charming setting overlooking distant woodland
- Grounds including open field land circa 4.5 acres
- Useful former stable/outbuilding and parking
- Well proportioned accommodation with views
Attractive traditional property which has been extended over the years and offers well proportioned accommodation ideal for modern family living. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall with Cloakroom and Utility. Reception Area with staircase to first floor. Drawing Room having fireplace with woodburner. French doors lead through to the Conservatory. This room enjoys delightful views across the garden and also has French doors which lead out to the garden and courtyard where there is a pergola covered in climbing plants and a paved area with numerous plants. A particular feature of the property is the Kitchen and Dining Room area, ideal for entertaining with French doors leading out to garden patio area. Fitted units with concealed retractable carousel drawers creating extra storage space for ease. Free standing island unit. Integral fridge and dishwasher. Rangemaster cooker and gas hob and two electric ovens.
On the First Floor there is a sizeable galleried landing which leads to the four Bedrooms. Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room and three walk-in wardrobes. Three further Bedrooms all enjoying a slightly different aspect appreciating the beautiful countryside views. Main Bathroom with separate Shower cubicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69001109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8200094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.