3 bedroom detached house for saleGalaxie Road, Cowplain, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house in requested part of Waterlooville
- Extended accommodation on ground floor
- Wonderful 4 piece bathroom suite
- Lovely finish throughout
- Extensive drive to garage
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Situated in this family friendly part of Waterlooville sits a fabulous detached house just waiting for its next lucky owners. From the moment you pull up on your own drive and are greeted by the attractive exterior, you’ll know this is the home you’ve been waiting for.Step inside and the entrance hall is both bright and vast and sets the tone throughout. The kitchen sits at the front and is a wonderful size and even offers enough space for a small breakfast table if you wish. There is also a downstairs cloakroom which is almost an essential.At the back of the home is where it really comes to life with a lovely lounge overlooking the rear garden and this is without doubt the heart of the home. From here you also have access into the extended dining room offering space to enjoy quality family meals.Upstairs you’ll find a very good size bedroom 1 and two further rooms that are very good single rooms for growing children. There is no box room so no squabbles over who gets the small room! The bathroom is lovely with separate bath and shower cubicle giving you the choice.Outside the gardens are nice and offer plenty of lawn for little ones to run around and let off steam. A fantastic family home that offers a chance to grow over time.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking a few years back we wanted something that offered space but was also in quite a quiet part of town and this offered both. It’s lovely having lots of parking and the garage offers that extra storage.We’ve only been here for around five years but take with us some great memories and really hope the next family enjoy this spot as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 14'6 x 12'3 (4.42m x 3.74m)
- Lounge: 16'3 x 12'3 (4.96m x 3.74m)
- Dining Room: 10'5 x 7'10 (3.18m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 8'10 (3.79m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 8'2 (3.76m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69001121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.