3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarence Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Three bedroom semi-detached family house
- Two reception rooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Option to lease larger garden
- Perfect first home or investment
- EPC energy rating D (55)
If you are looking for a home to make your own, then look no further! There is so much potential with this end terrace house. With plenty of space available, making it the perfect place to make memories in with your family. The lounge features a classic fireplace which is a real focal point for family and friends to gather around. The current owners have split the dining area to provide an extra room, this could be easily opened up again if you wished. The kitchen has a really handy space that could be used as a utility. Outside there is a courtyard garden but there is the option to lease extra garden space from the church. Upstairs there are three greatly sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Perfectly located for the main employers of the town and those commuting to Cowes or even the mainland. Ideal first home or investment property.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'4 x 13'3 (4.68m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 11'11 (4.04m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 7'11 (2.97m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 7'4 (2.92m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 7'10 (3.76m x 2.39m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69002795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.