2 bedroom flat for salePenthouse Apartment, West St, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 3NU
Sold by Us
- Stunning penthouse apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living accommodation
- Two bathrooms
- Two generous outside spaces
- Secure off street parking space
The much over used phrase don't judge a book by its cover could have been made for this stunning penthouse apartment. Its modest entrance and access via the communal staircase gives you little clue of what is to come - understated, modest, then bang - as you reach this apartment only the hardest of heart could not appreciate what a unique offering this is. Stylish at every turn, there is so much to commend. It has 2 substantial outside spaces, to the front and rear, so you can follow the sun all day if you wish. To the front are breathtaking city views, including all the iconic city landmarks, from the suspension bridge, to Brandon tower, and the multi coloured houses of Clifton Wood. The property has a delightful flow, the master bedroom suite with its en suite are accessed via an impressive hallway, from which you can also enjoy the views to the North. Open plan living accommodation with fantastic views, with the hall to the master bedroom, and in the other direction the principle bathroom and second double bedroom. The fittings elevate this apartment into something quite different, but quite splendid. There is also a secure allocated off street parking space.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69003890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 320875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.