Plot for saleRestor , Polzeath
• Currently a three bedroom dormer bungalow with sea views
• Parking at the rear with detached garage
• Just five minutes’ walk from the beach and all Polzeath has to offer
• Large garden and terrace
• Detailed planning permission for two striking contemporary replacement semi-detached dwellings
• Planning application: PA15/12062
Restor is a currently a dormer bungalow comprising of a semi open plan living space, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a terrace at the front. There is parking at the rear with a detached garage.
Polzeath is a highly desirable holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Locally, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Restor has been a much-loved holiday home benefitting from ocean views in the principle rooms. The garden is a sun trap and perfect for outside dining with a slate patio.
The accommodation is laid out overleaf but briefly comprises of:
• Entrance porch/utility
• living/dining room
• three bedrooms
• family bathroom
• sun room
The garden is laid to lawn at the front with a gate giving access to the road and path that leads down to Polzeath beach meaning there’s no need to get back on to the main road for access to Polzeath. At the rear of the property there is ample parking along with a separate garage and an outside shower.
Mains electric. Private drainage.
THE APPROVED PLANNING
This pair of impressive semi-detached residences have been carefully developed to provide a spacious and contemporary holiday home or main residence. The accommodation will be arranged over 3 storeys benefiting from far reaching sea views from the principle rooms. The master bedrooms on either side will be situated on the top floor with its own terrace, whilst the fully open plan living/kitchen space stretches across the whole of the first floors with sea views. Further bedrooms are located on the lower ground floors with direct access onto the garden. Planning ref: PA15/12062.
Finished with a contemporary feel throughout and using high quality materials. Detailed specification to follow.
A link to the flythrough of the property is available via our website www.johnbraysales.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69008243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.