4 bedroom house for saleSpratt Hall Road, London, E11
- Four Bedroom Victorian Family Home
- Central Wanstead Location
- Side Access with a South-East Facing Rear Garden
- Potential to Further Extend (STPC)
Situated in one of Wanstead's most desirable turnings is this fantastic semi-detached Victorian family home. Spanning in excess of 1340 sq. ft., with potential to further extend, the property has been meticulously maintained by the current owner. The ground floor comprises of two well-proportioned reception rooms and a spacious kitchen/diner, whilst the first floor offers a neutral family bathroom and four good size bedrooms. In addition, the property benefits from sash windows, original cornicing, feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, side access, and a south-east facing rear garden. Ideally located to Wanstead High Street, Christchurch Green, and Wanstead Central Line Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN170186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.