3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWATERLOOVILLE
- SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GOOD SIZED FRONT DRIVEWAY
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- THREE BEDROOMS & RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- COMPACT MANAGEABLE REAR GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM & STUDY
- EARLY INTEREST ADVISED
- OPEN PLAN RE-FITTED KITCHEN
Spacious semi-detached bungalow, with an excellent size front garden which allows for plenty of parking. The bungalow has recently been re-furbished and an early internal viewing is recommended. The accommodation has gas heating, double glazing and in brief comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, study, re-fitted open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom. Enclosed compact and manageable garden to the rear. Garden store.
Enclosed with double glazed front door and side windows. Part glazed door to:
Two wall light points, radiator and thermostat control. Coved ceiling. Loft access and built in linen cupboard housing Baxi boiler.
Double glazed window to the front and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes with drawer unit. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side and coved ceiling.
White suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over with screen. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Radiator.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING ROOM
LIVING AREA with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden and double glazed window to the side. Coved ceiling with inset lighting.
KITCHEN AREA refitted with a stylish range of units, comprising base cupboards, drawers and wall units, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar and double glazed door to:
There is a low boundary wall to the front with wrought iron gates opening onto a brick paved drive providing extensive off road parking with mature hedging and border. There is a pedestrian side gate and side garden with lawn enclosed by hedging and brick built shed with power and light. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn, patio and hedging.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69009569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_502131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.