2 bedroom terraced house for saleCatherine Street, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3BP
- Stunning Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY - RECENTLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a sought after residential location in Wesham. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, major travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan lounge diner, utility room, modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.