4 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Road, Leytonstone
- Victorian Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Close to Leytonstone station
- 30ft Garden
- Close to High Road Leytonstone
- Over 1900 sq ft
- Moments to Wanstead flats
- Lots of potential to extend
A characterful, picturesque four bedroom family home with almost 2000 square feet of living space. You have dual reception rooms, a dedicated dining room, a 110 square foot cellar, a lengthy, thirty foot garden to the rear and the vast green space of Wanstead Flats right at the end of your road.
The huge loft space is ripe for conversion into a master suite with enough space for a walk in wardrobe and en suite.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have a huge array of options for entertaining family and friends alike – the twin reception rooms are ideal for hosting mixed groups of guests, or just allowing the family to spread out and do their own thing. Upstairs, three of the bedrooms are solid doubles, all well over 100 square feet, while the fourth is a generous single, ideal for a child or home office.
Design & Decor is smart throughout, with restored, sanded and stained original floorboards underfoot in the hallway and dining room. Both reception rooms feature fire mantels, pastel walls and original cornicing and picture rails.
Outside, Leytonstone Tube station is just a half mile on foot. From here the central line will whisk you directly to Liverpool Street in just fourteen minutes. The West End is just a little further; you can be in Tottenham Court Road just nine minutes later.
- You have a wide choice of quality local schools, there are seven within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Davies Lane Primary and Newport School.
- Drivers can be on the A12 in less than ten minutes.
- Your rear garden consists of a secluded, lengthy lawn surrounded by riotous screening greenery.
Hallway - 7.8m x 2.1m (25'7" x 6'10") -
Reception Room - 4.2m x 3.8m (13'9" x 12'5") -
Reception Room - 3.5m x 3.3m (11'5" x 10'9") -
Dining Room - 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'9") -
Kitchen - 3.7m x 3.0m (12'1" x 9'10") -
Hallway - 7.7m x 2.1m (25'3" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 4.2m (16'8" x 13'9") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.3m (11'5" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.3m x 1.6m (7'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 2.3m x 2.3m (7'6" x 7'6") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.5m (11'9" x 11'5") -
Cellar - 7.0m x 1.7m (22'11" x 5'6") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.. "We have lived in Ferndale Road for many years & have especially enjoyed having the contrast of living between the bustle of the High Road & proximity to all transport at one end of the road, and the wide open greenery at the other. Enjoy a walk across the fields to get a pub lunch at the Golden Fleece, then a leisurely stroll back. There are many ponds & pathways to explore, my favourite is following the grass track through Bushwood, cross Lake House Road, continue to the forest to Heronry Pond, get a cup of tea/sandwich at the kiosk, continue on to Perch Pond and beyond, walking alongside the seemingly endless riverbanks which takes 3 to 4 hours. We have found many charms such as the ancient twisted elm trees that are hidden inside Bushwood, the riding stables which offer lessons and summer camps in Aldersbrook, the fairs and circuse, and more obvious attractions such as the North Star pub & pizzeria. We are pleased to see many new bijou/organic shops being added to Leytonstone High Road. The beautiful St Johns Church has recently become an active community hub in Leytonstone, but still holds the quaint Saturday morning tea, cakes and a mini-market. Our garden is small aprx 30ft, but it is un-overlooked from the rear with a shield of mature trees and shrubs. Birds, squirrels, the occasional fox, frogs and toads visit that originate from Pastures Pond in Davies Lane. After many happy years, it's time to pass this grand old house onto a new family. She will be dearly missed."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69012860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27287245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.